Explanation

|
There's no good in goodbyes... but I guess I owe everyone an explanation, especially that most people care.
 
First off, the reason why I haven't replied to any of your messages & comments is because I was in Bulacan for my immersion. It's actually good to spend my time there so I could divert my depression to something enjoyable & adventurous.

One week ago after I received a message that I'm too late to enroll anymore because of the delayed cheque that I received, my mom & I tried to convince Arellano University in Pasig to still accept me for my summer classes. I got in after some evaluation & went through a lot of enrollment processes just so I could start my classes on Saturday. The only thing I've felt after the school accepted us was their consideration even if classes started three weeks ago. Unlike GCIC, AU was focused on the student's education, rather than their money.

So it was like first day of school again. At least it was a good start even though I didn't show my friendly-I-want-to-make-friends-here side of me. On Monday we went to Bulacan for our immersion that lasted until Friday. The welcome was warm.

But there was never a night before I go to sleep that I haven't thought about my friends. I just prayed to God that everything will be alright.

Now I'm trying to pick up my pieces that I've lost along the way. My only goal now was to strengthen my business, & most importantly, to finish college with flying colors. I'm not the type of person who explains a lot about my life. So forgive me if this is all I've got.

No goodbyes... just fleeting declines. :)

0 comments: