Sunday Updates 3! :)

|
View Sunday Updates 1 & 2: http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/archives/142& http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/archives/746

Burn every past memories. Throw away the mistakes. Put out the flame. Condone the sin, not the sinner. Cut the string of history. Grow as a new seed.

I woke up at seven o'clock in the morning to accompany my little sister for her swimming trainig today. I don't know her competition schedule but at least I spent some time with her. Again, I really miss my swimming days when I was in highschool.

We went home around twelve o'clock with my aunt Jane for lunch. I tried this new filipino dish which is 'Laing' & it was delicious & so good for your health.

I went to my friend Eric's condo afterwards to hang out then straight to Makati Square to buy some DVDs.

I received a message from someone that used to be so dear in my heart. She sent me this message- "sana makaalala ka..wag tuluyang makalimot..." It's just so sad that people befriend you for the wrong reasons.
  
I really want to start fresh now. All I got to do is close my eyes & find the right light. I'm still chasing the longest pavement big time & I'm still happy about it.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: