David Ar-Cook-Leyva

|
The one who touched my hand... :)
The one who touched my hand... :)

I would never ever forget this red-letter day! There was the two Davids having fun on the stage & me being a usual crazy fan.

I was really starstrucked finally seeing my two idols, especially when David Cook put up a big ol' smile in front of the 40,000 audience. It was really cute how David Archuleta danced to his song Zero Gravity. His voice really swept me away. For that moment, it was like the two of us there.

Because of that, I'm really in the mood to write more songs for my two Davids. Take care on your flight today David A. & Big Bro David C. I have to rest now for a birthday celebration tomorrow. God bless & have a happy Sunday everyone! :)
 
Shaping in, shipping out, Ar-Cook-Leyva :)

0 comments: