140th Song- Pretend

|
Pretend
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

There’s a little bit of explanation
Of why I throw a little indignation 
You telling me I shouldn’t go
In the end I had to know

You were gone before I approach you
You said you’ll wait for me
Until I come over
It’s over
The other
Told me that I lost to you

Is this just little game for you?
I fell & changed for good
& now you’re moving too

(Chorus)
Didn’t you see the best of me?
Telling you I love you
& you return the favor by loving some another
I should’ve known that it wasn’t real
In the end I still believe
The only thing you’re good at
Is pretend that you don’t know that

Now I kinda have some recollection
About the way you’re giving me attention
Told me that you feel this way
How I brighten up your day

But where I’m now is all your endeavors
To make my life a living disaster
Deceive me, neglect me
What you did to me is hurting me

Is this what you have planned to do?
I thought you’re too good for me
& now you left me here
(Repeat Chorus)
  
What about all the memories you’ve made?
Is it real to you as it is for me?
What about all the things you’ve gained?
I’m hurt, it’s over now
I can’t believe you lead me here
(Repeat Chorus 2x)
  
Is pretend you don’t know what’s going on
Pretend that you can’t see me
Pretend that you have loved me
Now I pretend I didn’t know that

0 comments: