135th Song- It Starts Tonight

|
For those men who want to propose & end their bachelor days. ;)

It Starts Tonight
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Can you hear the songs that I have played?
Memories of good old days
Walking in our way

Try to stand & dance in front of you
Showing what we’ve hidden
The love I’ve given you

In a quiet night
We heard some noises
Laughed about it
Kiss you, bid goodnight

In a stormy weather
You’ve seen a place
For me to stay
Than standing in the rain

(Chorus)
I’m starting a life
With all your presence
I’ve seen the bad
Been so sad
I ain’t getting back at that
Give you my heart
Feel all the blessings
God had given me
Starting from you here
It starts tonight

Would you understand all my desires?
Constant prayers every night
Wishing you’re alright

You’re the one, I’m sure enough it’s real
Silent love I’m building
Shouting in the mist

I’ve encountered problems
But you have saved
Me from a place
That’s giving me a name
  
All the while I’ve been so blind
You’re next to me
But I cannot see
My life is all right here
(Repeat Chorus)

If there will come a time I have to die
It’s okay I’d realized my life is worth awhile
For I am giving everything to you
Kiss me please
I’m begging you
Now I am so anew
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

It starts tonight

0 comments: