We Need To Talk- GOD

|
Wow! Problems really do pile up once you get back to them. Your mom's waking you up because of a phone call regarding about the research, one of your downlines is texting me about her school tribulation, one of your group in research is also asking if I could send our research & another downline is telling me about how shocked he was when he knew I left my former school.
 
I think getting away from everything is a good move for me although that vacation was kinda planned already (immersion, remember?), & the next week that I'm going back there is also a sign for me to move on with the next step of my life while holding the past in my hands.
  
The thing about me being piled up with problems is that I'm not really good in solving them. Seriously I really put a lot of faith just to haul a bad instance cause it's bad if I face it alone. It's like I'm more than the princess trying to be saved in the castle guarded by dragons than being the warrior who has to save her.

Okay... someone texted me "San ka na bro?" Weird... but it all hit me in different angles.

So I think I kinda deserve it somehow- getting away from all that means a lot of consequences when I get back, but I guess I need to be the knight in shining armor in my own legend if I needed to be independent. I'm trying to make things normal again, even after the waves of tsunamis that hit my world.
 
Last night I wrote a song. I actually didn't finish it but at least the old routines are back. Just wait for it. I'm also alarmed to the fact that the Influenza A flu virus is spreading throughout the world- that's the time I should be the princess & wait for that knight to save me lol. But seriously, though, let's just put our faith to God that everything will be okay.

With all that sickness hovering the globe & that economic crisis constantly bugging the market world, I think it's a sign that we should acknowledge God even once in a while.

We need to talk- GOD

Anyways, have a happy Saturday! Salutalk! I need some comments to know what are you guys upto & if you're doing great. God bless & take care everyone.

Shaping in & shipping out- Allan :)

0 comments: