Time or Death

|
Long ago there was a SARS outbreak all over the world. Today, there's the H1N1 virus that's currently making its way through the Philippines.
 
I watched the news awhile ago & we were so shocked that the yatch my friend have ridden last week got sinked because of overloading. Many died from this accident, especially the three-year old & two-year old victims.

Everything's in chaos today. Out there there's still wars that are happening, discrimination & racism that are still present, & diseases that take so many lives. The only good thing from all of these is that we try to live on the positive side of life, even when everyone else is suffering. Let's just give our concerns to God & He will do the rest.

But the only thing that is bothering me from all of these is dying. Actually, I'm really not afraid of leaving the world; when I was in highschool I don't worry about dying, maybe because I still haven't set my goals yet.

Today, it just scares me too much how dying seems so random- you don't know when, where & how you'd die. It's scary because you'll be leaving everything you love behind.

Kinda think of it, it's not really about dying at all. I think it's about leaving the world in such a short time. I hate to die without actually obtaining all my dreams- be a singer, have an album & a movie with David Archuleta, be an architect, a cardio-thoracic surgeon etc. I guess the true enemy on this is time, not dying itself. I'm afraid to die without having to acheive all the things I want to have.

My deepest condolences to all the families of the victims who died from the Puerto Galera accident. May they all rest in peace.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan

0 comments: