Business Bashers!

|
There's no any other way how to express my aversion now other than writing it off in my blog. People can be so annoying sometimes.

Whenever I'm furious, I always get these weird spasms all over my body, it was like I'm having a seizure. My blood pressure are going up & I get tachycardia (abnormally fast heart rate) & tachypnea (abnormally fast breathing) real fast (not like it's new to everyone).

It's not easy for me to get angry. Sometimes it takes a hell lot of reason just to trigger my anger. These are some of the things that really gets me furious. However, just a simple curse would really sets me on fire. Wait... I have to get some air first.

I understand when people get angry- it's either they misunderstand a situation or that I've done something wrong. But people have to get that I don't severely make things so bad that people would get furious. I took away all my pride just to correct some mistakes, but letting me receive all the hurtful things is a different thing.

Anyway, I don't want to ruin a perfect day, so I would stay away from anything that reminds me of that person! I just finished my 140th song & I'll be posting it together with my 139th. See you later!

Shaping in, shipping out, Kris Allan :)

0 comments: