English Enhancement

|
I'm serious when I told you that I spent the day sleeping. It was supposed to be a good topic in our English enhancement, but my brain is telling me to take my time with my dreams... & it did, for almost six hours of our class today.

I really didn't mean to sleep all day, especially that I'm quite learning something from our enhancement. The thing is, if you really wanted to wake up, you will eventually, but I felt so tired that I need to take the rest of the day off. It isn't my intention (well, actually it is) to ignore what our lecturer is trying to tell us, maybe I'm just a little wee bit off the weather today.

Anyways, if you want to subscribe to my blog to get updates & everything, just post your name on Mark My Mouth section of Lefty's Journal or comment this post in Allanned! I still need some more rest. Until here, God bless & take care everyone!

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: