Happy Mother's Day!

|
She was the first woman I've ever kissed; the only woman I know who really do loves me & will care for me throughout the years; the only one I know who would never gave me up for other people; the only woman who'd stick with me for a lifetime. She's my mom.

I remember how she recently picked me up from the hell I've been through & she never gave up on me. With her condescending tone of voice, she motivated me to finish something that I've started. I remember how she called the one who cursed & threatened me & fixed it all up. I remember how she brought me two Figaro puddings (my favorite) when I was sick in bed. I remember how we laughed together from our conversation yesterday evening. I remember how she recently became happy albeit the problems she's been through for us.

Now I just want to thank my mother for everything she's ever done for us. She might get over the line sometimes, but what do you expect? She's my mom? She knows me better that I am & she knows what's good for me. I might get in trouble once in awhile (okay, a lot), but she'd be able to fix my life just like that.

I don't know if you think I'm not appreciative in what you're doing for us, you just can't see how happy we are to be your kids. On behalf of my siblings, we want to say thank you & we love you so much. :)

Happy mothers day to my 'lolamama' from Holland, Tita Leng from Virginia, Mommy, Tita Arlene & Tita Mylene. To the rest of the mother out there, happy mother's day to all of you. :)

0 comments: