143rd Song- Love Line

|
Love Line
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
  
Running down the memory lane
Seeing stars & black holed-days
Took a glanced in I love you’s
Found that there’s this longest line with you

Confused, & bruised
Why’s this love line time-consumed?
I thought this on & off relationship was
Just a fling, then again, I know it’s real to me

(Chorus)
Love line says it all
It’s just three days
When you & I decided just to love for fame
But in the process
I just walk away but now
An aching heart is telling me
You & I broke up stupidly


You-street’s crowded with a pot full of games
I know we’re kinda childish, playing The London Game
Even if I’m still deranged
You rearranged
I never thought that I fell
In a matter of days

Dumbfounded, surrounded
With a pack full of cupids, I could use some sense?
I thought we weren’t serious when you look at me
I didn’t’ even know if you see or feel?
(Repeat Chorus)
  
Just to break the ice, I think I’ve ‘membered
When you & I just went for it & kiss each other
I didn’t even feel
There’s a connection between
A permanent love
You always see on films
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Props for me & you, I think I see
A future we can share in the following years

0 comments: