Bye Business?

|
I'm not really the type of person who gives big words that can either entertain or hurt anyone, so what I'm gonna say is just what my heart is telling me to say.

Since I started doing the networking business, I prepared myself from everything that will hurt me- so I applied what they thought me like being a Batman (Bato't manhid), which is to not be emotional about any events that will occur from doing the business. I also try not to make excuses or reasons not to do this thing.

I juggled two worlds at the same time- school & business. The bad thing about it was I kinda gave up being a hardworking student just to become a successful networker.

I really enjoyed the business. I mean I did earn money, but the way my upline is treating all my downlines kinda got me ticked off. I was also stuck in a pedestal where my upline badmouths my downlines while they complain about his leadership.

Sometimes, people change for money. I know it changed me too, but I didn't stay on that line for too long. I was failing studies even if I'm earning. There was a point in time where I thought about dropping out from school just to paved way for my business. There was a point in time where I helped my downlines so much but they never tried to help me when I have an invite. There was a point in time where I chose the business over studies... for what? One thousand five hundred pesos per pairing?

It's not even enough for me to drop out of school. Why did I waste precious time just so I could convince people to join & go home so late in a school night than try to study for the tests? I guess I was mesmerized from all the money I could earn here that I forgot the person I was back then. I became arrogant & boastful because of money that I forgot the laid-back, quiet, shy, God-fearing, family & friend-centered person that I was... for that one thousand five hundred pesos.

People defined me as a networker than the person I was before. It's kinda annoying because people tend to look at your mistakes than all the good deeds you have made. I was the figure of lies & cheat but I ignored them. In the end, I guess they were right.

I hauled myself to being the old me, but it was too late. I haven't had the chance to enroll because I didn't get my cheque earlier & the time frame for you to enroll is only for a week. It was like being kicked out from the school where you already grew & where you've met all the friends whom you will be spending time for the rest of your lives. It was like your room was well-lighted again & someone suddenly turned it off. It was too late.

I suffered all the consequences fate has bestowed upon me & I took them all with dignity. I hid my true feelings just so I can focus on a lot of things. I exited my life for a moment & went to Bulacan for two weeks for my community immersion. I passed everything... even cried everything. Days passed & I became better- being the old me & sticking to the people who values me not because I have the ability to convince people to join but because I was me.
 
To my business family, thank you for teaching me. I really learned a lot of things I can use in the future. I apologize if I'm not handling my business so well.. it is business after all & it's my discretion to do anything about it. I'm still going back but I don't know when. I just need to focus unto the most important things in my life. To my upline Robin Magics (http://allan-leyva.blog.friendster.com/archives/1133), I'm forgiving you from everything you did to me & to my downlines.
 
I'm going back to what I am before October 8, 2008.

Shaping in & shipping out, Upline Allan :)

0 comments: