Health & Everything Else

|
It's appalling to see a family member going through a lot of pain. The sad thing about it was seeing him suffering while you can't do anything to stop it but pray for him to be better.

Awhile ago, I saw Brittani Louise Taylor's youtube video Love (Click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nibX745EZck to view it) & it's all about how she found out about his dad's medical condition & how she appreciates everything about him.

When I watched the video, I can't help but cry cause I remembered my grandfather who died from Diabetes Mellitus. I remembered how my grandmother told me that he can't help but jump when he heard I was born. I remembered how he always buy me Lego after our Sunday mass. I remembered how he thought me the word of God, how I should respect everyone in the church, how I shouldn't steal & how I should give my offering to God.

In July 2006, I received a call from my grandmother about his condition. She was kinda worried & definitely crying. I can't stand up & can't even stop my tears from falling down. My grandfather, whom I thought was the Superman & one of Jesus Christ's apostles when I was a little kid, passed away around four in the afternoon. We rushed to the funeral site & there I was, talking with him while he's sleeping, wishing he heard me.

Like Brittani said, sometimes God throws rocks at you so you could be reminded how lucky you are to have a family beside you. I miss my grandpa. I wrote him a song after his burial, it's Please Say Goodbye.

It's not like Brittani's dad will never get through his condition. Actually, the survival rate from it is pretty fair. To Brittani's family & all the rest of the people who is going through the same thing, just put your faith to God who can make impossible things possible. :)
  
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: