Second Chance

|
Though I see myself as a weak person, experiencing every hell of a situation from the last couple of months gives me the right to say that I'm strong.

Studying in my former school was like a ticking bomb; it's like fate doesn't want me there. No matter how much holes I've put up with, the leaks just keep being constant, throwing me right out of my scene. The minute I heard I couldn't get in for summer classes in GCIC from what happened, my world kind of broke down into pieces. I left it like that for a couple of days, depression won over me.

I intend to give up & quit after that. I had the business to cover me up albeit the problem I had with an upline, I do put my blame in him. There are people in your life who didn't experience what you did but aren't willing for me to give up, like a phoenix I stood up & gave my last stand & I ended up really feeling better.

I was secluded in my own world, exposed to reality & back again in a different world. I guess I'm lucky to have that second chance again. I'm lucky to straigten out my path again for a reason.

Last night we kinda went back in time, like a decade ago. I really appreciate how teen movies were like when I was like nine years old... ot ever younger actually. Those movies, like Can't Hardly Wait or Not Another Teen Movie, were like the reason why we have Mean Girls & She's The Man today.

Anyways, I'm trying to give my second chance a rather good start. Happy start of the week & God bless. Take care people. ;)
 
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan

0 comments: