Blogging is Corny!

|
I became nostalgic when I've browsed some pictures of my neighborhood friends while thinking of a post for my blog. I suddenly remembered how they imposed that I should stop blogging- crap is what they call it these days. I think it was months ago when they said that... they even laughed at me for it.

So the question hit to me- why was I blogging?

Well, let's just say that blogging was like my personal frenzy- it really feels good when I'm typing all my thoughts where the public can read it. I mean, there's nothing really wrong or jologs about it, I also blogged because I want to remember what have I been doing, saying or thinking over the past few years. It's my techi-diary, you see.

However, I really don't see anything wrong about blogging, even if I say you should do what you want to do. What's corny about typing your everyday life or sharing your thoughts or opinions about something? It's better than not being heard when you really have something to say. At least I could release my thoughts here so I could feel better.

Gimme a break! At least I wasn't Vlogging- showing my face & annoying voice from the whole world isn't a very nice thing to do. I would prefer photos & texts as a means of communicating with the community, not that I'm against the whole idea- I love people who vlogs their life especially iShatonU, Shane Dawson, HappySlip, David Archuleta (Duh?!), Nigahiga, Gabe Bondoc & Fred. I'm just not brave enough to, you know, do that thing where I have to stick out my face on the youtube screen *hehe.

So to my neighborhood friends who think blogging is corny, I only have one thing to say- at least I don't use the internet for bad stuff! You know who you are! Bwahahaha... God bless, take care & have a nice weekend everybody!
 
Shaping in & shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: