Archuleta Mania!

|
You could say I'm one of the craziest die hard fans when it comes to this 18 year old boy whom I got so addicted to ever since he auditioned from American Idol to having his own self-titled album. The best thing of it all was we're both the same- we write songs & sing together! We're both Tenors who also knows how to play the piano (okay, I'm really not that kinda good in musical instruments but I try) & we almost have the same attitude & weirdness. So what did I find in him for this guy to pass my standards & be my Lifetime idol? Just the fact that I'm this guy's twin brother.

Anyway, I'm really excited to finally meet him in person tomorrow in the concert grounds. I feel like we'll be friends soon & we'll hang out during his stay here in the Philippines but I'm not getting my hopes up since it will devastate me if I'm going to expect it alot. I'd stay nonchalant about it though.

This post composes the blog posts that is all about my idol David James Archuleta. If you guys want to check it out, just click on the link below this. God bless & take care everyone. Have an Archuleta-smile! :)


Shaping in, shipping out, ArchuLeyva :)



0 comments: