Nonexistent Me

|
Today, after I received an embarrassing score of 72% in my final exam, I went straight home & browsed some couple of webpages on the internet like blogniinday.com, & my own Lefty's Journal.
 
After several webpage browsing I ended up at Perez Hilton's site where he blogs all kinds of Hollywood stuffs. It suddenly hit to me- why did I end up being a student nurse who just failed in his exam & got a 2.75 for his NCM 103 lecture grade than being someone else?

It's kinda weird (& stupid) asking questions like that to yourself, but seriously though, why would I be someone which isn't really who I wanted to be? Do other people who get stuck at something so contenting think about this question? Is there really a plan already laid for us?

There are questions which you just have to ignore because it's difficult or if you try to search for an answer, you might get in trouble for certain reasons. However, the moment I first thought about it was the start of my growing curiosity.

Although certain that I'm happy & contented to my life right now, I'm just wondering if it's better if we end up to a someone who we really wanted to be. I personally think I'm better off as a singer/compositor/actor/model/cardio-thoracic surgeon/architect; with just a better voice, good looks, a brilliant mind, & tons of money, I might be able to pull it off... who am I kidding?

Well, it's still better if you keep on dreaming. You'll never know when your nonexistent alter ego might just be coming up. You'll never know until you keep on believing. Just keep that fire burning. Maybe someday, you might end up telling yourself that this is who I am. *Smiles*

Enough of that, I didn't browse Perez Hilton's blog without something to discover. I recently heard the song where Leighton Meester (my future wife) have been featured- her voice was a lovely as her looks. I also fell in love with David Archuleta's (my future husband...lol) Touch My Hand. It really reminded me of my fave band too which is Hale. I'd be expecting that song for him to sing on May 16 at SM MOA Concert Grounds. Archuleyva will unite at last.

Anyways, I'm still surfing the internet while waiting for my mom to come home so I could go to my bestfriend Eric's new pad. God bless, take care always & try to enjoy the rest of the day. Still positive even if my score was negative... lol.

Shaping in, shipping out, Archuleyva! :D

0 comments: