Suddenly I See

|
It's four o'clock in the morning & I really had no intentions to hit the haystack. Maybe I'm not that sleepy, or I'm being an insomniac again.

This week couldn't have gotten any better. Even though I got stuck in our English enhancement (which is by the way very good), spending time with my newly found friends plus watching my idol's concert seems like a good way to end this week.

Awhile ago I had an epiphany- school's over! Actually it's over for at least a month, but it's cool to immerse yourself from school before you get busy again being a 4th year student. Woohoo! I've also felt that my life is getting back to normal again (if you could say my life is normal).

I almost (or completely) lost a friend today. What she said to me was deeper than the cuts & wounds I've ever received in my whole life. But I guess it's just an automatic reaction to what I've done, so I just let her rub the salt in my wound.

I've also thought about a lot of stuff that I'm going to encounter in the future. I know it's too early for me to plan ahead or just wander, but it's kinda scary not knowing how you'll turned out in the future. I just know that I want to be a singer & a composer like *eherm, David Archuleta. I really want him to share his destiny to me. We really are twins. ;)

My aversion to someone whom I really trusted before grew even bigger this time. It's not because he didn't help me along the way from my business to our friendship, but he broke his promise to give me a lending hand to everything. I'm not being dependent at all, I'm just saying he should've been a better friend rather than an upline.

Anyway, I just want to thank all the readers out there who gave my blog a chance upto today. I really appreciate the loyalty & the good comments I've received over the past few years since I started LJ. A shout out to my idol David Archuleta for 'touching my hand' last night during his concert. God bless & take care everyone. Have a serene Sunday.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan

0 comments: