A Battle Between Studies & Business

|
Every now & then we must sacrifice one thing for another. It depends on how you see those two things & how well it functions in your life. People ask what if we can't choose? They say what if you can? Sooner or later you have to give one up & stick to the one that weighs the most. However, there are circumstances that you just couldn't choose between them.

I can't juggle two worlds at the same time- it's just not me, but I'm not saying I want to give up one of them. My studies & business are my life right now, although being a collegiate actually takes all my time. Even if that's the case, I can still find a way & time to handle the business well. It's just that it's tiresome. I'm going in circles right?

My point is, the legacy that I left in my former school was kinda jumbled up. People say I left for another school was because I failed in my studies while I was doing the business, other people say I shifted course from nursing to architecture only because I earned so much money from my business, while some people say I didn't continue my studies because of my business.

Okay, I'm clearing things up. I enrolled in another school with the same course because GCIC didn't accept me to enroll after a week. That's the problem right there. & yeah! I earned money doing my business so I decided to enroll at Arellano because I myself can afford it. Just imagine GCIC's downpayment was actually Arellano's tuition, but I must say, without any lies whatsoever, that GCIC kinda suck when it comes to Arellano's teaching. I'm not ratting out my former school, it's just that AU is more focused on the student's education rather than our money.

There is no battle between where I am learning & where I am earning. Although I couldn't juggle those two things at the same time, I'm confident enough to say that I couldn't drop anyone of them.

0 comments: