havock_pone@yahoo.com? Twitter, Plurk, American Idol & My Top Five Songs Today

|
Okay judgmental people, I can explain the reason behind my email address.

Tell me I'm stupid but I made this email when I was like twelve years old, so I apologize for the weird plus wrong email address. I wish I could change it but I can't. Wish I could replace it but I had that email for seven years & changing it would be deleting all those web memories for the last seven years.

What I'm doing now

You might be surprised (or not?) but I already have a Twitter & Plurk account. Yeah, I'm totally riding with the waves. So if you want to follow me on Twitter, just type ArchuLeyva or aldrinne_leyva@yahoo.com in the search box on the right side portion of the webpage. You could just click here: http://twitter.com/ArchuLeyva to follow me. If you want to be one of my plurks (I actually don't have a plurk buddy yet), just type ArchuLeyva or havock_pone@yahoo.com (Yep! that controversial email address) on the search box found beside your Plurk page or you could just visit my page right here: http://plurk.com/ArchuLeyva/invite

What I'm watching now

Get ready guys because this would be judgement day for American Idol top two finalists Kris Allen & Adam Lambert. I actually am rooting for Danny Gokey (I was first mesmerized by his Hero performance) but America decided it was time for him to go home (Crap!). Anyway the last update I heard in A.I. was when Adam scored round two after Kris won the first. Who will win? I'm about to find out. David Archuleta is there!

What I'm listening now

This is my first top five songs of the day so don't be so surprised when you see the name Archuleta there *lol. I just bought a copy of my own but preferred to download the songs for my imeem account.

TOP 1- To Be With You by David Archuleta
Click this link to listen to it: http://www.imeem.com/myuniquestyle/music/kl5TZzeI/david-archuleta-to-be-with-you/

Top 2- Zero Gravity by David Archuleta

Top 3- Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester

Top 4- Birthday by Leighton Meester

Top 5- The Climb by Miley Cyrus

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan ;)

0 comments: