137th Song- Mesmerized & Hypnotized (8th Album Title)

|
Mesmerized & Hypnotized
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Are you tired of the same old man?
Falling in love & then receive a mail today
About a little fling you thought was real
It’s not your fault, but then again your choice got reek

If you find someone better
I don’t know, maybe I am the one for you
Hence I’m following my hunch & my heart
Giving you the love you need

(Chorus)
You got me mesmerized
Hypnotized in your eyes tonight
So now’s your turn
To find that I’m the one for you
Will you just realize?

Are you getting tired of the same old man?
Won’t you think about spending time with this man?

Tell me now are you for real?
I closed my door & two doors open now
One’s about a dream I have
The other one’s from you & now I think about getting you

If you run even faster
Just think of me, then all the darkness would come to an end
Yes I’m following my hunch & my heart
I guess I kinda think that I’ve a shot in your heart
(Repeat Chorus)

Let’s say that you could find everyone you love in me
Would you rather be in pain or would you go out with me?
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

Are you getting tired of the same old man?
Once you follow me, then it’s up to you to see
Mesmerized & hypnotized in your eyes

0 comments: