Body Clock

|
It's too early for me to wake up! Imagining hitting the haystack at one o'clock in the morning (after my family & I attempted to finish the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Franklin & finished another song) & waking up at 5:30 AM. I'm not sleeping anymore, I'm power napping.

Anyway, how did my body started to feel sleepy during mornings & so energize during the evening?

Well I've been known for sleeping late for like a long, long time now. I think it started when I was in second year highschool, when all the projects & assignment are piling up already. However, it's not really that severe unlike today. I guess my sleeping pattern got all tied up when I was scheduled 2PM-10PM for my hospital duties last year. But it's fun staying at hospitals though.

I'll post my new song later & the rest of the stuff that's currently revolving around my mind. I need to get some breakfast first & hopefully some exercise (Dancing to the song Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship kinda doesn't count lol). I think I need to update my MTNB stories too. If some David Archuleta would finally have the time to read it! (Peace DJ).

I heard from dialidol.com that Kris won American Idol. They have never been wrong. Supposedly Adam wins by 1% so it's close. Sorry Adam Fans...

My Top Five Songs Today:

TOP 1- You Can by David Archuleta. Click this link right here to hear it: http://www.imeem.com/myuniquestyle/music/p-MI_QWu/david-archuleta-you-can/

Top 2- Birthday by Leighton Meester

Top 3- Silly Boy by Rihanna Feat. Lady Gaga

Top 4- Zero Gravity by David Archuleta

Top 5- Broken Strings by James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado (I was gonna type Colbie Caillat lol)
  
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)


0 comments: