141st Song- In This Game

|
In This Game
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

You got the nerve to tell me to stop
Whatever’s working for you
Don’t try to compare all my love
From the other ones who act like a fool

Didn’t I explain all the things I’ve gained?
Whenever I’m with you
Do tell my mistakes
Like I have lost my faith
Cause you just come & go

Didn’t I follow you to a shady alleyway?
You’re playing with the whom you said
Was your ex instead
I see you crawling up at him
I see you dancing over him
Now tell me if it’s my mistake
That you’re with someone else
  
(Chorus)
Stop the tears, I ain’t falling for it
Just explain, don’t you throw me a fit
You’re in the place
Where you would tell me straight to my face
If you think I’d prevailed
I just lost in this game

I guess it’s time to say
That I’m really not that into you
You’re just in my way
& okay, I just wished that you have loved me too
  
Is isn’t enough to call my friends & tell?
Like I’m the bad person here
Don’t you think I’d bail
& say that you were safe
I just correct all your mistakes

I would never tell a thing if you change in everything
I see that you were having fun
Tell me if you’re done
I see you standing in front of him
I see you moving towards him
Don’t tell that it’s my mistake
I’d never played your games
(Repeat Chorus)
  
I hate myself to follow you
Obey your rules & love you
Is that why I prefer if you just walk away?
If you can’t tear a single page
Then why not throw the whole damn thing
It’s better if I’m moving on
It’s your fault, I can’t move on
Sorry if I didn’t want to see you again
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: