138th Song- Love Me Too

|
Love Me Too
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I’m waiting for
The best of me to capture me
So I could get your attention

& now I’ve felt
The touching of your hand to me
Through the years I’ve dreamt
Now it’s happening

In the midst of disguise
I just looked in your eyes
Everything is so much better

Though it seems I don’t care
In my heart I can’t bear
I’m yours now & forever
Just stay still
Hold my hand
Say that you would love me too

Want you to see
Your hands are holding onto me
Now I know it’s not just silly fling

I promise you
That everything will be so right
If I could win your fight
  
To the problems I get
With you I don’t fret
Happiness is what I get
  
On the brink of despair
I just want you to be there
You are my life & savior

Now stay still
Kiss my lips
Tell me you feel the same way too
  
& if you go away with me
I promise you
That my love is so true
Just say that you would love me too
  
& if you fly away with me
There’s not a day
I won’t forget
About the day you have said that you will love me too

Love me too

0 comments: