134th Song- There's No Good in Goodbyes

|
The last song I've ever written was like a month ago. Still need a lot of inspiration if I'm targeting 200 songs for this year. Anyways, here's the song.

There’s No Good in Goodbye
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Told me that you’ll never go
In the end, I should’ve known
There’s no good in the word goodbye

Love me not or used me now
It’s between of what you’ve done
At least I didn’t give my heart to you
  
But sometimes I cross the line
Giving you my time
At times I’m stuck on you
Then what can I do?

(Chorus)
There’s no good in the word goodbye
You come & go every time you like
I showed my heart, you hide
We’d all end in a fight
You said our love was right
Now you say goodbye

I closed my eyes & think of you
About the things you’ve taught me thru
‘Till then things might have been true

Since I’m fooled to your hating rules
Least I say I was a fool
Living all my life being a tool

Sometimes I cross the line
Never see the signs
At times you’re acting good
Then what can I do?
(Repeat Chorus)

If you think I’d fall for you
Think again, I played the ruse
If you are telling me goodbyes
Game of love, I rolled the dice
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

There’s no good in goodbyes

0 comments: