Mending

|
So now I'm getting used to the life I'm in right now. My life has been actually down the rocks lately & things really go by faster than what I've expected. At least it's getting pretty good now having minimal tribulation.

Last night when I was lying on my bed, I've started to look back on the life I once entered & what my world is revolving at now. A thought came to me- maybe this life now is what I had when I entered college. Yep, it's pretty much going back to the old Allan now, still with installments & expansions.

I guess I'm off to reality dramas for a little while. I still need to fix all the broken things I've left with to make my life a little more normal. I also need to learn how to handle two different things all at once. It'll be great to see how I've become matured from those problems.

Anyways, I'm off to the mall to watch a movie or something. God bless, take care, & enjoy the rest of today. Happy Birthday to my friend Michelle Martinez! :)

Shaping in & shipping out- Allan 

0 comments: