Convalescent Period

|
It was as painful as dying.
 
Having no choice of leaving everything behind & starting anew seems like throwing away all the treasures you've earned in just a blink of an eye. It's like you were on this secluded place already, & then in a swift glance everything seems to drift away, putting you in a place where it cannot grow on you that easily.

I like to leave with peace & without any assurances or promises that I'd be gone. I already stared blankly for hours & cried my tears to sleep so it wouldn't hurt that much now.

My classes starts at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I think it's time to move on now. I'm not fond of goodbyes so I'd just want to say thank you to the people who made me this Allan. Thank you for letting me into your lives. Thank you for sticking up with me thru thick & thins. I know we will eventually bid farewell to each other, but I, too, am surprised that it's too early for that.

I devoted my time doing my business so I don't need to remember all the events that happened so fast. Then there was Achi Anj, Jeah, Achi Aileen, Eric, Yat, Ryan, April and Mitch who gave me a hard time to think it over.

I blame this person whom I put my trust at first & took all the credits without acknowledging my sacrifices & hardwork. I'm not the type of person who blames someone over my mistakes & fate. Plus, I know that blame is one of the five success killers. But seriously, I BLAME him.

0 comments: