136th Song- Way My Heart is Telling Me to Love

|
A song which requires a choir group & a lot of guts to sing the song... :P
  
Way My Heart is Telling Me to Love
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Do you even count the days you’re sad & low?
Are you sure you’re happy & it’s not a show?
You never tell me anything about your deepest sorrows
Then now you’re expecting a different kind of flow

(Chorus)
Of love
It’s not a made-up story
You never have to pretend or say that you’re sorry
(A different kind of flow) Of love
It’s not a normal summer fling
It’s just the way my heart is telling me to love

You were always giving me curiosity I can’t read
I never comprehend about your pleas, I can’t keep
It up, it’s not the same old thing
If you’re comparing ‘bout the love before
I got wiser now
(A different kind of flow)
(Repeat Chorus)

My heart is telling me to give in to my feelings
Though it’s hard to understand your world
It’s killing me now
Down on the melody
It’s kind of insane
To give up my fame
Just to give you
For me to give you
My love
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

& now our contact’s finished
Our marriage didn’t last
At least I knew you better
(I know myself better)
If you ever want to try
The remaining part of life
In devoting all your heart to me
Then I would still believe

0 comments: