Zero Gravity

|
Although it's certain that our future's been laid out for us, you still want to peek to the other side of that wall so you could confirm that the future isn't bleak.

After I watched the concert, the thought about how things will turn out for me really gave me curiosity about my future. I know I'm still young to plan about it, but I just want to have a career that I really want to have.

Days ago I started to blabbed about how David Archuleta & I were like twins, having the same destiny. Well, that might be the career I want to have- singing all my compositions infront of thousands of people & making a legacy in this world. Forget about the fame & the money, I just really want to share something that really defines who I am. Unfortunately, it's really unimaginable to be someone who you know will never be you. I really want to keep my hopes high up but reality really bites.

But if things really turn out what you want it to be, it would really feel like zero gravity.

Shaping in, shipping out, A

0 comments: