Starting Anew

|
Life is where you have tough decisions to be made. Life is where you escape everything at first & all those things will eventually fill up before you come back. Life is all but a ten-decade existence in this planet. Life is a form from fate. Life is where you put your best efforts to make it more valuable. Life is what brings wars, causes poverty, takes calamities but gives hope.

No matter how much effort I put on, it always results to a disaster. That's why it's time to say goodbye to the old me. They say if you can't tear a single page then throw the whole damn thing. I would miss everything but it's just the way everything should go from now on.

I guess I'm wiser now- not to trust anybody that easy. I was a fool to think my life would be better if I gave a part of my life from this. I guess I'm more appreciative now- I don't want to look on the bad side of the things anymore, if there is, I would always end my day being happy. I guess I'm real now- I don't have to pretend to be someone else anymore. I think I need to be someone whom I wanted to be all along. I guess I'm more selfish now- I want to focus on my life helping myself than to anybody else (except charities- it always makes you feel good :D). I think I'm more fixed now- I was broken for a long, long time & the people around me never gave up on me when I was in the lowest part of my life.

I'm still young & I do not need to pretend that I know everything. I still want to get into trouble. I still want to play wrestling with my little sister. I still want to experience everything from being inspired to being worried. I still want to be a singer, or an architect, or a cardio-thoracic surgeon. I still want to earn money. I still want to be an expert in dancing. I still want to have concerts. I still want to have music albums. I still want to be the person with a whole lot of dreams in his head. I still want to chase pavements.

Life is where you have tough decision to be made- I know that we will choose the right path that is laid out for us.

Life is where you escape everything at first & all those things will eventually fill up before you come back- I know that we will be braver in facing our problems.

Life is all but a ten-decade existence in this planet- & in that ten-decade human lifespan, you have the power to change the world.

Life is a form from fate- It is a form from FAITH too.
 
Life is where you put your best efforts to make it more valuable- & even with the smallest things, if you put your best efforts to it, would made you more valuable than you ever think.
  
Life is what brings wars, causes poverty, takes calamities but gives hope- It is also what brings peace, causes awareness, brings blessings & gives hope.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :)

0 comments: