142nd Song- I Won't Give Up

|
I Won’t Give Up
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

If ignoring me is the answer to my prayers
Then I know that it is difficult to take you away
If I told you that I love you
& you keep all yours doors closed
Stopping me would trigger me to continue

If I didn’t have a chance
To maybe prove that I am yours
Then listen to this song
I say would you open up your heart & try to see
  
(Chorus)
I won’t give up
I won’t give in
Cause everything you do makes me complete
Even if you don’t
Accept me as your own
Denial comes & goes
I just know that
I won’t give you up
  
I can ruin your career & perfect life
But I know it’ll make you better
Make you laugh & make you smile
I don’t know what you are feeling
But I know inside of you
Unpredictable you are, can’t you see?
  
If I didn’t have the guts
To maybe prove that I have you
If you listen to this song
I say would you hear my thoughts about the way I see you
(Repeat Chorus)
  
(Instrumental)
Late at night I hear your voice
Miles away it’s you I know
You’re the one who filled my heart
By doing nothing
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

0 comments: