Confessions of a Fan with Archuleta Addiction Syndrome

|
Since the first time I saw David Archuleta auditioning in American Idol upto having his first self-titled album, I was already mesmerized by his voice. Now, I still have the goosebumps whenever I hear or see my ultimate idol.

I know you're getting bored about me constantly talking about this eighteen year old singer/ compositor. I just can't get enough of this guy; call me a stalker but people always have someone to look up to, & I guess I chose my twin (I wish).

A syndrome is a group of symptoms that together are characteristics of a specific disorder, disease or the like. The predisposing factor of Archuleta Addiction Syndrome or AAS is David A. himself. The mild symptoms are:

1. Constantly watching David A.'s videos from interviews to TV guestings, concerts, blogs, Vlogs, & music videos.

2. Constantly listening to all his songs from American Idol upto his song tracks from his self-titled album.

3. Constantly talking about him, like word vomit, even when it's not relevant to the topic being discussed.

4. Dropping a bunch of comments so that he could read it & somehow get to know you like you know him.

5. Standing up for him from people who bash him in conferences, etc.

6. Somehow tries to mimic his smile, laugh & voice.

7. Always getting excited when one hears about David Archuleta going to one's hometown. Plus c constantly thinks about him everyday.

Archuleta Addiction Syndrome
Archuleta Addiction Syndrome

8. Buying & downloading all his songs & sings along & memorizes all the lyrics.

9. Constantly stalking David A.'s MySpace & Youtube (Hmm... I wonder if he has a Twitter account)

10. Always getting jealous to the other fans who spent time with David A.
 
The severe symptoms are as follows:

1. Buying all his records whenever one sees it.

2. Stalking David Archuleta himself.

3. Constantly following him in every show from every parts of the world.

4. Stealing David A.'s personal stuffs or the things he touches & makes a ritual out of it.

5. Cutting all his pictures, posters & freebies & makes a ritual out of it.

6. Having David Archuleta's face printed on one's pillow or having a David Archuleta life-sized doll so one could pretend his with him 24/7. Plus thinks of him every second in every minute in every hour in every day of his life.

Okay, so what does David thinks of me now? It's either a loser or a crazy stalking fan (lol). Fortunately, I only have the mild symptoms.

Anyway, I had nice day today. Apart from having the AAS, I had a wonderful time spending it with my family today. We watched Vacancy & it was hilarious seeing my mom & my little sister scared. It's 1AM & I need some shut-eyes. God bless & take care everyone. I'll also post some daily & weekly top songs that I'm currently listening to, & I promise it's not all about David James Archuleta (It kinda is actually).

Shaping in, shipping out, ArchuLeyva :)

0 comments: