We are BLOG Family!

|
Hey guys! Sorry for the hold up with this blog post; I was so caught up from keeping myself sane after I checked some of the blogs I visited today. So I'm trying to make a blog family cause I think it's a good, good way to become a junction of some blogs I'll soon be posting at the Ads.Blogs.Collabs. still in Lefty's Journal.

& tell you what, after all those blogs I've seen, I think I've made a decision to create a green-eyed monster out of all the blogs I envied. Seriously! How they organize their site & how they make it look presentable really caught my attention. Plus, their content is so better than the posts I've been blabbing here. Kudos to every blogger who knows how to rule their techno-universe so well.

Anyways, it's been so great having your support with me. I've been so intact lately because of you guys, & it really gives me the energy to have that time to focus on my blog & everything else. So I guess that makes me a true blogger now huh? LOL, so much for making this as a means to build my ego-integrity in the future.

So later tonight, I'm gonna be spending time going through my old clothes just to donate something for those cute little angels in C.H.I.L.D. whom I'll be visiting on Monday, before Mark, Mafe & I watch a movie just to make up for my absence. Anyways, I'm so excited about the visit cause I miss those children already. If you think I'm boasting, I really just wanted to spread how much these kids have touched my life- they're not alone on their own battle against their illness & I am praying to have the money to be able to help them.

So now it's raining outside & I really thank God for it. Yes! Rain's actually a blessing for me (I said it before, it's like the only way how the world cleanses itself from our shortcomings, or something like that). I think I'm gonna make some songs later tonight, since my class will start at one in the afternoon anyways. Hope you had a good day too!

Oh yeah, fellow bloggers, just drop your blog address on the said page & I'll be doing the rest. Take care everyone & please, nominate me in the Nuffnang Blog Awards. Thank you so much for the support again. I love you!

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :)

1 comments:

Jimi said...

Hi Allen,

Thanks for dropping by at IMCurtain.com. What our website does is to help bloggers like you to promote their blog to the world for FREE. Lots of traffic = lots of money. This is the tutorial on how to use our system -> http://imcurtain.com/tutorial.php . All you need to do is everytime you have a new post on your blog, just post it on our website to let others know about it.

Regards,
Jimi