Retino-BLAST-oma

|
A 30-hour wakefulness didn't do me any good... cognitively I guess, but physically... I'm not sure. lol

Sorry guys for my absence, but after my crazy Audit class yesterday I went straight to church then went home only to find out my research on Retinoblastoma (cancer of the eye on pediatrics) wasn't saved in my laptop. Good thing I'm just gonna pass it tomorrow.
Retinoblastoma? Kinda! :P


When I think about it, I'm actually conducive to my assigned topic haha, though I wish my eyes can still take all my strenuous activities. I promise I'm gonna sleep early later tonight; it'll help normalize my body clock.

Anyways, it sucks when you're getting used to your duty then it's all gonna be over tomorrow. I'm sure gonna miss those little angels who were so behaved (& knowledgeable than us lol) when we're trying to study them.

So after our duty I went to a mall near the venue & had lunch there. It's kinda weird eating alone; I don't know why but it's actually the first time I ate without anyone to accompany me. Plus, some people are definitely looking at me (I'm not paranoid); the best reason I thought was because I was wearing all white... guess it's there first time to see a nurse eating.

Ignoring them, I picked up my PRN review book & started to chug some food down while reading... mastering the congenital heart diseases.

I could've been strolling around the mall looking for new clothes but I thought of books, so I spent my time reading this book I was planning to buy awhile ago (I'm gonna buy it tomorrow though); it was all about the serial killer who almost took away fifty women in Seattle dates 1982 (not sure) until the year 2004. I wasn't planning reading it but I really love criminology too, & I've also put to use my recently acquired psychiatric nursing-mind to diagnose this killer- Yep! Freud's anal stage. I guess his mom made an anti-social kid & was successful. Yikes!

Two o'clock & then I took off. I dozed off for about an hour & now I'm still widely awake chatting with you guys. Okay, project good-mental-heroine is now activated! Haha! I hope you had a good day too! God bless :)
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :D

0 comments: