Rational Plotkai

|
I gotta hand it to the PRN professors; they really know how to prepare us to our future. Boo-yeah!

I know Audit class is probably designed to assess whether we're ready to take up the board exams in the near future, & it'll show how much you have learned from the subjects you had encountered from the past.

We all know that's impossible too... well, possible, but hard & time-consuming, but I'm happy how much we depend on review centers so much, though I'm not really sure if other centers do that. I'll stop judging from here. haha Well, at least our speakers also credit something (more like, SOMETHING! lol) out of their sessions- still a win-win situation.

Anyways, albeit the lack of sleep, I really had a fun, entertaining & productive day listening to developmental theories. Yes! It's a simple topic, but it's really more focused on analyzing than it was on recalling them, & I saw it more like a parenting class than any other things, which is actually good! I needed that class anyway if I'm gonna have children of my own someday.

Aunt Gina really has good genes... :) For now, I'm gonna focus my love on Anton & Macky, my cousins... well, more like my cute little friends whom I miss so much... & aunt Gina too! I only have to wait four more months so I could hug my brothers again! Ha! :D

It was a perfect day if I might say, but of course, emo Allan struck me again last night. Well, paranoid, more than an emo. I just realized I'm wrong about the moral support thing from my old friends; I couldn't blame them because they're busy with their lives, but I've thought about aversion & how much it could destroy my character.

Long story short, I'm worried about eyes & tongues...

But all in all, I couldn't really please everyone. As long as I got my true friends, a cool deviant (lol) family & my God, I don't have anything to worry about. Besides, it's really true & definitely possible to have a heart that can love even your meanest enemies or those people whom didn't like you because of your status in life (or you just probably suck in their eyes... funny, I thought of an S-name). King David asked for a new heart (that, for me, comes with a new tongue) that do not boast nor judge someone.


& yes, I didn't make it look scary!
Although it's still vague & too early to tell (not really, I wanted a genuine faith so bad), maybe there's still a lot of processes we need to undergo to make it through the end of that tunnel- whether we get intimated or isolated, that's just Erikson's way of saying hi!

Also have to share this photo I took last week ago when I was running some errands. I took a picture of the bridge where I was almost mobbed by those goons. Cause of the trauma, I really waited for someone to accompany me while crossing that small bridge- that was girly of me (lol), but I don't want it to happen again. Plus, there's a creepy man standing over there... yikes!

I tend to over talk... or overtype, am I? Well, I really want to make something out of my day... even though it'll bore you to death anyhow, but still, thank you especially to my Argentinean readers today. Hope you had a productive day too cause I surely did! :)


Shaping in, shipping out, BMI of 22.4! Woot :D

0 comments: