163rd Song- The Long Wait

|
Nominate me. Twitter, Plurk, Facebook... whatever! :P

Happy Birthday to my friend Maria Felisa I. Fernandez! I'm sure your mom is smiling at you now this very moment. Anticipate your day today! :D

The Long Wait
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


It’s now my turn
To spread my wings
Climb a mountain & shout my dreams
I’ll tell the world
I’m ordinary but I’m real
Yes I’m real

To bring together two worlds in my hands
Through my singing, I know I’ll make amends
Not on me, but to the world we’re living in
I’m ordinary but I’m real
I’m ordinary but I am real

(Chorus)
Finally the long wait is over
Like a silver refined in the fire
& now I stand here before you
I’ve won this call
A gift from above
The long wait is over

I have surpassed
The tribulation fate has gave
Through the subway, I tripped into the darkness
But in the end, there’s a limit to everything
I saw the light & I survived
(Repeat Chorus)


Sometimes I feel lost
Thinking what could have been
I know that I have
My God, my family, my friends
Myself, my hope & my strength
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

& though sometimes I feel
I know I’m not the best in here
But then again, things will end
As long as I believe & dream
The long wait ends here

0 comments: