Lefty's Righty

|
Last night I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw my Nuffnang blog updates; it was incredibly piled up with too many visits from different countries. I also received a jaw-dropping rank from top 1,020 & now on top 818 just now. Today, I really wanted to give my appreciation to all you readers who were kind enough to pay a visit on my blog &, even more, drop some comments too.

I must’ve been acting weird trying to convince you all to read or visit my blog, & I really did pull off a crazy attempt for my blog to be seen & finally, be nominated. I also finished renovating my other blog that was then called ‘Allanned’ & is now Lefty's Righty which is beautifully renovated but still has the same content with that of the original. It signifies how Lefty’s Journal extends its blogosphere beyond Friendster, solely because of your support.


As of yesterday.. Thank you guys! :)
Everything that I've invested in this blog was so worth it, & I'm happy that people appreciate what I'm trying to do- not really change the world, but share my thoughts, opinions, or my stories too. & how much you were spending time with me thru this site is like having you here beside me. I feel the love, people!

Anyways, it seems like I'm over-crossing my fingers too much. You know, about the Nuffnang Blog Awards thing. I know it's impossible to get so many nominations, & more when it comes to voting, but I really believe that if it's not for you, at least I know that we put up a good fight. It's still weird when I think about it- going to Singapore to compete with this blog (when so much people have more awesome blogs than mine), plus my schedule is gonna be a little problem (but I think it's already the semestral break). It's still amazing if you think about it.

So I just really want to express my biggest appreciation to all of you. If I could kiss or hug you guys right now, I really would! lol. My composition folder is piling up with new cool songs now, but I have to maintain a balance, you get me right? God bless & take care everyone! Hope you had a good day too!

Special thanks to all my Friendster & Facebook readers & my Twitter & Plurk buddies as well. I love you guys!
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne (my second name... for a change) :D

0 comments: