Life & Death

|
From what I've seen awhile ago, it really made me cry seeing a beloved lady passed away & I thought to myself 'what more if she was your mother?'

Although I understand their grief, for I lost a grandfather a couple of years ago during my first year as a college student. He suffered from Diabetes Mellitus too much, & seeing him how he couldn't notice me from my uncle Glenn's house did hurt me so much, not because he couldn't recognize me, but how much he had fought until the last years of his life, that I can't seem to ease his burden.

Even though death have always been associated with the end of a person's life, it is not what we always imagined. Death isn't cruel but is actually kind, it does not show us the end but rather the beginning, it does fades from our hearts but represents the true form of life. We may be afflicted with sadness & devastation, but in the end we must still celebrate the first part of our journey. Death is actually the way we are all going through right now.

But once you see the best things in life, death becomes a worry wart. Even if not all things are permanent in this world, life still makes us experience hardships & good times so that we could strengthen our hearts to follow God. That is the most definite purpose of life in this world.

For we should not mourn for death because it is given & that we should mourn during our livable moments. But then again, we should not always mourn for life, & that we should celebrate both with death.

Happy birthday to my little sister, Aubry Ruchelle Leyva who turned eleven today. She's all grown up now & I must set her some rules when it comes to boys now lol. Time surely flies :P

God bless, take care & have a happy & good morning. Celebrate life & the afterlife at the same time.
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: