Nuffnang Regional Blog Awards 2009

|
For two years I've been constantly running Lefty's Journal as a lonely blogger who have been receiving little recognition from my efforts. Although I planned to make my blog as a means for my journal entries, I did get many supports from my friends, my co-social networks & fellow bloggers all around the globe. I thank you for the praises & kudos I received.


I need your support guys!

However, I really want you to make me a huge but simple request- please nominate my blog as The Best Entertainment Blog & especially The Best Hidden Gem in the Nuffnang Regional Blog Awards 2009.

When I received this letter from my email, I really decided to finally make some huge effort to get my blog the utmost attention it should've been having from the past years. I know it seems like I'm boasting, but I really deserved to win the title especially the The Best Hidden Gem, & I know that you know that I really do. If you want to check some other categories, just check what you think what category(ies) fits my blog the most.

I know it's a lot for me to ask you of this, but I really have a good feeling about this & that I know you'll share the word somehow, because this recognition will finally pave the way for us to prove that my blog you've been visiting is really a hidden gem that's waiting to be discovered.

Please fill in this form
Just think, I get to be one of the best bloggers in the Asia Pacific with your help. This will be the best gift I'll be receiving from all of you this Christmas & I really am gonna appreciate this forever, for I am nothing without your participation & without your presence in my blog. Please give my determination a chance, please?


So you can nominate Lefty's Journal by clicking this form right here. Fill your information first so your vote could be counted in this contest.

Now, like what the picture beside this post is showing, type havock_pone@yahoo.com or aldrinne_leyva@yahoo.com in the nominee email, www.allan-leyva.blog.friendster as my name address, Lefty's Journal as my blog name, country of origin in Philippines, & please check the two categories which are The Best Entertainment Blog & The Best Hidden Gem. After that, click the button 'submit nomination' & please cross your fingers with me. :)

I really owe you for doing this; this is my only chance to be recognized by the blogosphere & I hope you're there when I receive the trophy. I'm really expecting this time. Please visit my blog just once everyday too, even if you don't have to read the content. Your visit will be counted as one blog unique by opening the blog.

My chance in winning the nominations will increase when you kill a little of your time to nominate me. Thank you so much guys! I hope we'll win! God bless & more power to Lefty's Journal!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

1 comments:

kenwooi said...

all the best =)