161st Song- Schizophrenic Girl (Feat. Lady Gaga)

|
I'm really enjoying this song... gotta think of some dance moves though lol. Anyways, here's a duet with Lady Gaga herself! I simply love that girl- unique & trendy... just like me. & now I shall call myself... Manly Gaga! lol


Schizophrenic Girl
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

First you got to learn to let them go
Entering your body, you can act in my show

First you got to rate them
Strings attached, sedate them
Let ‘em learn that everything is not in their signal

Go! If you really wanna know
Can this girl put up a show?
You never needed to worry ‘bout
A lady gaga move

If it’s giving you the thrills
Baby you give me the chills
Feeling like an entertainer

(Chorus)
First you gotta love her
Then you really have to understand her
(Schizophrenic) girl, schizophrenic girl
(Repeat)

She’s a poker face kind of nasty girl
Join me in her club, maybe she would propose
In her leather or whatever, feathered clothes
This will be the age of Madonna’s girl

First you should assess them
Rage, is what she’s saying
Then in front of Ellen
She would act like inocente

Gagaga go! If she’s giving me her lips
I would tell you I got this
Sip a little alcohol
Then make an angel face for sure

Holding in & holding tight
See me as she changes you
In the lighting of her howl
I just needed time with her
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

(Techno Instrumental)
Minnie mouse ears, I collect a plenty
Gaga is her name, & she’s schizophrenic
I would never mind dating a girl like her
I can’t just pretend when she’s acting like swirl
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

First you gotta love her
But then you have to understand her
First you gotta love her
But then you have to understand her

Schizophrenic girl

0 comments: