Trifles & Tribulation II- Conquering Korea

|
August 8, 2013- "After the long wait, the sequel of the original 'MTNB-like' film Trifles & Tribulation is now in production," Allan Leyva said yesterday on his official Twitter account.

As you may all know, the movie was technically Allan's first appearance in the film industry. Though it received so many speculations about the Platinum Prince's ongoing feud with the director of the movie (because it was reported that Leyva was prioritizing Meet the Newest Beatles back then than Tn'T), the staff said the controversy was not true.

"When I first heard that news last year when we were so busy making MTNB, I seriously just laughed it off because the news wasn't true & I have no idea where'd that came from. But my Tn'T family was so great & supportive in MTNB & I'm really happy I get to make a sequel." Allan Leyva said in a statement.

Trifles & Tribulation was shown on October 2010, the same year he was known as a popular artist. The movie was all about a commoner named Polo being discovered by accident- when a music producer heard his singing in the showers. He agreed to become a singer, but is faced with a lot of challenges than just conquering his fear on stage like being known by people.

Now Polo (Leyva) is set to face another wave of trifles & tribulation, with the goal of being known by Korea. "I think the second installment of Tn'T will focus on how much Polo will try to not become a failed talent by his manager. I also remember those moments when I was also starting in my career." He added, "...but I'm guessing this movie will also show how much Polo has grown from this shy singer into a strong & appreciative one."

The production is said to start next month, September 2013. For more hollywood news, visit www.Eportal.com