MTNB Encore Story Leakage

|
August 3, 2013- Although the cast of MTNB are not doing much promoting on the sequel of the famous blockbuster movie last year, a blogger was being sued for illegally transpiring the film's story online.

A 27-year old man from Detroit, who owns a site called "Know the Newest Beatles Encore" was charged for stealing when he posted about exact story & the characters' lines of the second part of the movie last Thursday.

He stated in his post- "I went to the MTNB studio & got a copy the sequel's story... which of course they didn't know I got. At least I got the souvenir that I wanted! lol."

The Warner Brothers took action right after the blog was discovered. It was reported that the blogger earned five hundred thousand dollars by selling it to a company. He visited the MTNB studio on July  25, 2013 & apparently stole a script of the movie. The authorities said it already leaked on different blogs & websites. The cast & the crew did not believe it at first, but they believed right after they checked the original copy.

Allan Leyva, who's currently busy shooting Trigger & recording for his new album, stated in his blog that he was appalled when he received the bad news.

"I remember this guy- he is such a big fan of the movie & he really was a nice man. I didn't know he'd pull such a stunt like that, but I hope this incident shall pass. The best solution that I could think of about this problem is preventing future instances like this one. At least, the film itself wasn't stolen so albeit the story leakage, I guess the fans will still be excited..."

The other cast of MTNB too was affected by the online leakage. David Archuleta who plays Andrew Tennessee, tweeted "was shocked when I heard the news. I think we weren't careful enough, but I assure you it's still different when you see the film."

This week, Zac Efron, who recently joined the MTNB cast, said in a statement "...MTNB was devastated & furious about the hard work we have done to provide everyone the best. It's just so sad people don't care enough about the consequences."

Daniel Radcliffe who was also busy filming a new movie that will hit the theaters next year, also expressed his rage towards the people who got the script online. "I hate it when people get nosy & try to flunk the film. You wouldn't understand, cause you're not the one who sacrificed everything for that movie." stated in his blog.

Warner Brothers studio still haven't released an official statement about the this news. For more hollywood insider news, log on to www.Eportal.com.

0 comments: