160th Song- All Of You

|
This song really suits how strong Madame Cory's bond with our God. This is actually my first official gospel song that I have written two weeks & three days before she passed away. Funny thing is, I think this song was perfectly scheduled to be posted during this National Mourning Period for our late president. Anyways, I really am thankful that I've finally found the serenity & strength to write something for our Lord. :)


All Of You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Today, I confess my sins
I’ve been lying, & stealing, & hating
I could not believe myself

Lead me Lord to you
Let me praise you Lord
In this simple song

(Chorus)
Clear my path
Wash my soul
Mold me into something more
Who will know what’s right or wrong
& maybe you could be my all

Today, I’ve been spreading my wings
If the Heaven is pulling me up in the sky
I would give up for you

Lead me Lord to you
Bless those who have shared
What His love’s is all about?
(Repeat Chorus)


& if I try to see you’re face
I would kneel with sudden grace
& thus your love’s limitless
I could drown saying your name
If the end is still obscure
You gave me strength to carry on
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

If the verge is coming near
You would always let me fear
So I could face a better day
Stepping on the path you’ve made
All of you, my God
(Repeat Chorus)

My Savior, my Emmanuel
My everything, my king who will stop me from what I’m doing
My Alpha, Omega
Lord, you are my everything

0 comments: