Day-offs & Dusel

|
I finally got the day off I've been waiting, & it's a Sunday!

Just wanted to update you guys. I've been doing some MTNB plus Tn'T stories just to bring life to 'Life or Something Like it' stories again. I really miss doing posts like that- it just makes me so excited of the future, though I still have prospectophobia lol.

Anyways, the week was full of drama & adventures... misadventures actually. I kinda had some new experiences & got stuck in the usual problems. That's why I needed the change. I also reconnected with someone so important in my life & met a couple of friends too on the way. Although I'm going through some rough patches right now, I still am thankful for the way it's treating me.

I also need your feedback if you're loving my music right now. It's actually surprising how fast that player can start; when I was using imeem here in Safari, my imeem player will wait for me to scroll down to its section on my blog just to listen to it. Mt mixpod's way cooler though, for me.

I just want to say thank you too for those who offered some prayers for Dustin/Dusel. I got some good news- he awoke some couple of hours ago but he was still confused. At least he got through everything, right? Prayers really do come true, right? Jesus really does heal & protects.

Okay, so I think I'm gonna make those posts pending reviews for now until I could find a perfect day where I could post my pics. God bless, take care & have a blessed Sunday morning!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :)

0 comments: