162nd Song- Who Are You

|
Who Are You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I see your smile in the back of my mind
Who are you?
I need to know if you really exist
Who are you?

My mind is playing tricks to me
Holding down on me
I’m not that needy still I believe

It’s you who gives me life
You who shows the light
But then again, I don’t know your name

(Chorus)
Who are you?
Why do I think of you?
Are you the one who calms my spirit in tune?
I know it’s you who can give me the peace
& the tears cause I don’t know if you live
Answer me who are you

I see your blurry face
I think that in time
I could meet you
You’re making me the man I could be
But still, who are you?

Your face I couldn’t interpret
Tell me, don’t you fret
I know someday you’ll show up to me

Please give me a chance
To know I’m not in trance
If I wake up, I just wish you are here
(Repeat Chorus)

(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Who are you?

0 comments: