ABCD

|
Allanned!


If you've been attempting to view my alternative blog 'Allanned!' today, I'm gonna break the ice here- I've deleted that blog. Just kidding.

It's actually going on a major overhaul. It seems like my Blogger account haven't been receiving much attention from me & the readers. I'm not updating it like what I'm doing here in Lefty's Journal everyday. It's kinda sad knowing that it's not receiving so much uniques like that of Lefty's, but I'm happy that somehow it attracts many international visitors before.

Just to let you guys know, Allanned! will be restarting its systems to bring more 'serenity + simplicity' to all you readers out there. For now, I'll be recommending my original blog for you guys to see.
Bye Cory

"How do i find the words to say goodbye?" Kris Aquino asked her mother who was laid to rest forever, to be reunited with her late husband & finally become one with the angels above.

I was crying awhile ago. It must've been a very sad day for all of us, even though there are no classes... if Cory's death will be the reason for a holiday, then I'd rather go to school just to save her.

But she didn't say goodbye for good actually. She wanted us to know that there are no goodbyes in this world, it's more likely a 'see you later' kind of goodbye. But for now, I just wanna say- thank you & goodbye Tita Cory. You will be missed by the whole world."


Dustin or known as Dusel in his Twitter, is a sixteen year old boy who I was following since Gabe Bondoc recommended his account to us. He actually inspires me from day one until today. However, I really am a fan of his drawing & art.

He was actually the boy who was fighting from his very ill heart condition months ago. He didn't really deserve it though, but this is life, & I look up to him because he's not moping around like other ill people, he has always been looking on the positive side of life, that everything has a purpose.

Sometime around June or July, he received a new heart from a 24-year old man. He thanked him for it & was then operated immediately. It was a successful surgery regarding heart transplantation, but now, because of the increased pressure his body received from all the surgeries he had, he faced another challenge- a benign tumor on his brain.

It was still a risky surgery, but he faced it again. I remember it will be his 33rd surgery on his 444th day in the hospital. Now, twelve days later, he was still in the state of coma. His mom is actually the one who's doing all the tweeting, & we're actually praying for good news.

I'm really expecting some good news today. Please offer him a prayer, even just for a minute of two.

I'll be doing some paper works & studying today. I woke up so early & decided to take a nap awhile ago. I'm gonna talk to all of you later. God bless & have a nice day everyone.

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: