Audit Midterms

|
I guess I have to lived with the fact that I can't & couldn't watch Lady Gaga on the 11th of August... but I'm still crossing my fingers for the bucks & the time. Arghh! :P

Anyways, good morning everyone! I woke up at exactly twelve in the morning so I could update you guys... & guess what?! I really had an amazing day yesterday, despite the two tests we took, but the long test plus the Midterms are actually the reasons why I had a beautiful day on the first place.

I didn't really intend to pass both exams. I only planned to pass the long examination & maybe earn half of the Midterm exam to settle for an average grade. I didn't study at all, so perhaps I ended up instigating that plan.

Before I went to school though, I've read Sir Jed's Facebook status & it really made my day. Based on my understanding, it talked about how we should pray for the Lord to give us wisdom & determination, & there was even a verse to complement it (I think it was James 1:5). Although I didn't study due to S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder! lol kidding), I still carried a whole lot of faith & believed in our Father- that He can truly make something possible with a snap of His fingers.

So there we were, answering the long exam. Honestly, it was hard than what I thought it'll be. I wasn't ready for diagnostic examinations.. let alone Pharmacology!!! which is actually my weakness when it comes to all the subjects. My mom actually did a great job, getting a 62/100, since the passing score was 60. You know what, even though I'm unsure to almost all of my answers, I still got the boundary score & it really made me happy. That's because I get to spend time talking to Jesus before I started the long test, so I stopped being serious there.

During lunch, I thought about how big the percentage the Midterm examination alone has & I asked myself, what if I didn't pass Midterm because I failed the Midterm exams? I know I had a fair grade in my quizzes & in my long test, but what if I still fail? Back then I realized how much I should pass the Midterm exams too.

However, I still didn't study because of the fact that I hate cramming- it could really result to a mental block when answering a test. Because of that, I just took a little nap while waiting for the exams, really prayed hard to God to give us the knowledge we needed & hope for the better.

That was the hardest exam I really encountered throughout my life so far... next to UPCAT though. Seriously, the questions are so basic that you couldn't even find the right answer. I know that in a multiple choice kind of exam, situational questions can give you a bigger chance to get the correct  answer. On what I previously took, it was both situational & analytical.. I couldn't really explain it but it was really hard. Even GCIC can't possibly torture us that much. BUT before I took the exams & after I scanned some of the questions that made my eyes dilate for a moment (lol), I just took a little conversation with God, & told Him I'm really apt to anything He wanted me to have. Even though I wasn't ready for the battle, I took the examination.

So now I know why I'm having this scapular pain... a little part about my sleeping posture contributes to it, but now I know the main reason of why I have it- it's actually the one that signals that the test is really hard. That was a funny reason, but it's true. After UPCAT examination, I got a fever though instead of the pain... so I kinda knew my body's mechanism now when faced with a difficult exam.

To cut the story short, despite the pain I had during the exams & how drowsy I was to concentrate, I still passed the Midterm exams... with a grade of 68/100, my best so far.

I'm not expecting a grade like that though, but you know what, God really wanted me to pass as if I deserve it. God & His unconditional love to all of us really strengthen your ability to almost everything, so you can achieve your goal. Some people say 'the best way to predict the future is to create it.' But you know what, I say 'the best way to predict the future is to create it, to start praying to God, & to be humble to everything.'

Although I was kinda devastated again cause not everyone passed the examination (that made me feel really sad), I still am thankful to God so much. When I think about it, He was likely more the one who answered the exam while I was the one who fell asleep & experienced the scapular pain.

God loves us so much that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life- John 3:16

I really have to get back to sleep now. I finished packing all my stuff for my duty in Manalo Lying-in in the city of shoes so add me to your prayers that I could wake up early & still inculcate everything what an OB nurse can do. It's been a long time since I was assigned to a DR again. Condolence to the family Aquino but I'm actually happy that Tita Cory did live a good... a great life. She will be missed by the whole world. Hope you had a great & fruitful day too. God bless, take care, & have a productive week guys!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: