Worn out at Wednesday

|
Good evening everyone! What a day I had today. Obviously, it's gonna be about school-school-school again, but what can I do? I'm there at 8 in the morning upto 6 in the evening, is there anything I could talk about besides... Microbiology?

Anyways, I'm just happy to the way things have turned out. I mean, it's not really what I've expected but it sure made me happy. Although there are a couple of bad moments happened in today's episode of my life, at least there were many more reasons that made me smile today.

It's gonna be a great day tomorrow, I can tell. Awhile ago, I remember to 'remember' how the day was kinda going for me because it's been awhile since I've been an objective kind of guy, & you know what, I'm really just happy with some of my friends/classmates around; Jeah who always shows that she cares even though she acts like she's not; Achi Aileen who never failed to make me feel I have my older sibling with me; Icey who's always there to make me feel high-spirited in finishing everything; Ian who, day by day, makes me laugh; Ronnie whom I've always tease with someone (Yihee!); Reggie who makes everything so funny; Dalal who's always there to... laugh (lol); Sheila who is... very quiet; Mafe whom I'm linking with... my lips are sealed lol, & some of my new friends there in N-313.

So much for that, I'll be studying for a quiz tomorrow. So let's see what's in store for me in the next episodes to come.

God bless & good evening to all of you.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Made, & Anj. :)


Signing off, Worn out & expecting for more... :D

0 comments: