Goodbye

|
I just realized now that there are many who (or maybe what) are saying goodbye in my life, no matter how much they say they care about me. Well, at least I still remember them.

But the saddest part is, many people were saying that change doesn't have to be that dramatic, but what do they know? I'm going into a lot of everything right now. Friends really do come... & go.

Sometimes we all need a little bit of attention from time to time. Of course, with our friends. Well, I guess having a busy life can destroy something. Maybe some of my friends were not the ones who I think they were, but hey! I trust them, & I don't have to doubt them from feigning something that we have already built.

Awhile ago we went to the wake of my Lolo Ding. It's actually a relief to him, at least he could rest in Heaven now. I'm happy just thinking about that.

But all in all, you just had to ask yourself why does everything have to go? Destiny's maybe a bummer, right?

I'm so exhausted!!! After I'll watch an episode of Hana Kimi Japanese Version in mysoju.com, I would really hit the haystack very early. Good day to everyone. :)