71st Song : Change

|
Since the genesis of my part-time hobby... blogging, I've been talking about changes & how we should accept it the way it does to everyone of us, & I guess I have to, you know, stop talking about it & just focus on to what is happening now.

So to end this topic in my blog for awhile, I made a song about it. It's a fast song (if you want to call it rap) & I'm guessing it's not really me, but the lyrics reflect upon what's into myself lately.

Oh yeah! If you still want to hear my song that I sang, you can go to this link : http://myuniquestyle.imeem.com/music/ & you'll be suprise to what you'll hear. Anyways, here's the lyrics of Change:


Change
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Don’t you call me a messenger of your love affair
Remember I was in your hands way back when I was growing up
Nothing really matters when you feel that feeling of Heaven
I had to be mature since everybody else is breaking up

About my critical credentials, off limits
Keep dreaming & you’ll be asking for a lot of problems in my suitcase
It doesn’t have to be that hard to stop following me
Can you please give me some space & just let me be

(Chorus)
Goodbye to immaturity
No wonder I have done these kinds of overrun
I have to stand alone
I cannot be the same again
Especially when they are making up these myths
I have to make a change

I don’t know if you’re just deaf or simply, plainly dumb
I said back off I’m having a relapse of what you’re throwing me
I never said I was bad luck in your empty headed news
But if you say you’re right then what the hell are you asking me for

Seriously don’t be mean 
I have nothing against you
Distance please, I need peace
Everything is what I do
(Repeat Chorus)

(Instrumental)
I hope there’ll be no second choice
I had to say this with all my voice
Don’t get me wrong
I’m moving on
I’m being ahead
Get out of my head
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Anyways, it's been a very boring day for me. Throughout the day I just lie on the bed for hours without doing anything but sleep.

So much for that, school is coming near & I have to put up a lot of energy to be focus on to my studies again. Third year college! Can you believe it? We've been studying for maybe 14 years already & we only got 2 years to enter a whole new reality so let's make the most out of it.

If we can party hard, then let's study harder. Good night everyone! God bless & take care.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj. :)

Signing off, Change-Fanatic

0 comments: